Hello Koalas Sculpture Trail comes to Campbelltown and the Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan
- Thu Apr 01 - Fri Apr 30 2021
Hello Koalas are coming to Campbelltown and the Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan this April!
Bring the whole family and enjoy the bespoke trail curated by Arts and Health Australia (AHA) and presented by Campbelltown City Council. The trail will be hosted across several Council sites as well the Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan.
The trail encompasses 22 one-metre high koala sculptures, hand-painted by Australian artists. The trail aims to promote koala conservation and conservation of other threatened animal and plant species in Australia.
The Koalas will be located at:
- Campbelltown City Council Administration Building, Cnr Queen & Broughton Sts, Campbelltown
- Campbelltown Art Centre, 1 Art Gallery Rd, Campbelltown
- Campbelltown Visitor Centre, 15 Old Menangle Rd, Campbelltown
- Ingleburn Library, Cnr Oxford and Cumberland Rds, Ingleburn
- The Australian Botanic Garden, 362 Narellan Rd, Mount Annan
- Acces to Council venues will depend on the normal operating hours of the venue.
To help find the koalas and learn about each one we suggest downloading the trail guide. Trail maps will also be available from the Garden Visitor Centre and selected Campbelltown Council locations.
Help them track down the Hello Koalas during their visit to Campbelltown and The Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan. The Hello Koalas Sculpture Trail is an award-winning public art project coming to the Campbelltown for the first time in April 2021. The Trail encompasses over 20 one-metre high fibreglass koala sculptures designed and painted by Australian artists, in a blend of arts and culture, heritage and environmental themes.
Where: Various locations (see above)
When: 1 - 30 April 2021
For more information on Hello Koalas Sculpture Trail.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!