Jobs at ellaslist
ellaslist is Australia’s largest independent publisher for family events, articles and things to do in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Our purpose is to inspire parents to know more and do more with their kids. We currently run 3 publications in Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne.
We work in partnership with a wide range family-focussed brands and businesses - from local activity providers, event organisers, attractions, destinations and relevant brands to create authentic digital campaigns that add value to our family audience.
Here are our current vacancies. We always welcome proactive reach outs at any time if you have a great skill to help us grow. See more of what we do here.
Part-Time Digital Campaign Co-ordinator
Working From Home
21 hours per week
Flexible over 3 days
Must be able to work school holidays or at least part of the school holidays
As the Campaign Coordinator, you'll be an essential part of the fun and busy Media Sales team at ellaslist. Supporting the Media Sales Team and Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of client campaigns - from scheduling, client liaison, gathering creative, campaign optimisation, and reporting along with generalist administrative tasks that support Sales and Operations and the Business in General.
You’re a stickler for detail, a master multi-tasker and super organised with excellent communication skills and a positive can-do attitude. You love processes and procedures, are a natural list maker and love getting things done on time. Your English, spelling and grammar are second to none and you are experienced using image editing tools and online CMS platforms. Experience using Display Advertising Platforms, Campaign Optimisation and G-Suite a distinct advantage - although full training will be given.
You’ll connect with this role because you / have:
- Experience in sales admin, customer service or media production roles as Campaign or Project Coordinator is desirable but not essential
- Have a history of building strong client and internal relationships between departments and a passion for helping others.
- Are a meticulous planner and organiser at home and at work.
- Are responsible, trusted and accountable.
- Love to work as part of a team but can also work autonomously, making sound decisions to solve problems.
- Thrive in a busy deadline-driven environment.
- Can juggle a lot of projects at once without dropping any balls.
- Always seeking new ways to refine and improve processes.
- Experience with CMS platforms, photo editing tools like Photoshop or similar an advantage
Know this is you?
TO APPLY: Send a cover letter and resume or up to date Linkedin profile to [email protected] detailing why we should interview YOU.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 31 March 2022. Please note that ONLY successful candidates will be contacted for further interviews.