Jobs at ellaslist
ellaslist is an Australian online publication and platform, reaching 400K Aussie families each month. Our purpose is to inspire parents to know more and do more with the kids. We currently run 3 publications in Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne.
We work in partnership with a wide range family focussed brands and businesses - from local activity providers, event organisers, attractions, destinations and relevant brands to create authentic digital campaigns that add value to our family audience.
Here are our current vacancies. We always welcome proactive reach outs at anytime if you have a great skill to help us grow. See more of what we do here.
Sydney - Sales Account Executives - Digital Ad Sales SMB
- 2 roles available, flex to work from our office in Bondi or Home.
- 25 - 30 hours pw flexible over 3, 4 or 5 days.
- Helping small business reach their marketing objectives with our ad packages.
- Base, Uncapped Commissions. FTE 70K package.
We're seeking two experienced digital sales account executives to join our small, fun and very busy team. Reporting to the General Manager you'll be responsible for developing and increasing revenue across a variety of small business verticals. You'll manage a portfolio of existing clients, handle inbound enquiries and develop new business outreach strategies. You'll match our products and services to SMB marketing objectives, creating proposals and closing the sale. This is a high volume role with an endless lead list.
Essential skills and attributes:
- Proven sales experience and history working to targets in online, media or small business advertising.
- Fun, bubbly and positive personality - great sense of humour a must!
- Love the thrill of the sale and can close on the phone.
- Has a natural conversational approach to selling, can identify marketing needs quickly and never hesitant to pick up the phone to a new prospect.
- Persistent, resilient and copes well in a fast paced ever changing environment.
- Outstanding English communication.
- Great at juggling many tasks at once, this is a high volume, you are adept with planning your day and tasks.
- Understands the current digital landscape and up to date with trends.
- The ability to prioritise ruthlessly and get stuff done.
- Experience with Salesforce and CMS platforms an advantage.
Know this is you?
Please apply by emailing your linkedin profile or resume and tell us why you are right for the role. To: [email protected]
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 14 October 2019. Please note that ONLY successful candidates will be contacted for interview. We will be interviewing over the next three weeks.