Jobs at ellaslist
ellaslist is a leading online platform and entertainment guide for families with successful publications across Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne. We connect and inspire 300,000 parents in our community with great things to do every day. We work with small business, events organisers, large venues, brands and media agencies to create fun digital campaigns and authentic content experiences that inspire and connect mums with the best things to do and know about.
Part Time Sales Executive - Digital Ad Sales
- Work in Bondi
- 18-20 hours flexible over 3 days and within School hours
- Selling ad space for leading family website
- Base Rate & Uncapped commissions
We're seeking an experienced sales and account executive to join our small fun and very busy team. You'll be working for one of Sydney's leading parent and family website selling promotional online ad packages to small businesses, event organisers and large brands.
The job is an ongoing contract position so you'll need your own ABN and be flexible between 18-20 hours per week working out of our office in Bondi Beach. We're looking to hire soon and get you started in August or September.
Reporting to the General Manager you'll be dealing with a variety of new business enquiries, existing prospects, retention promotions as well as identifying and contacting new opportunities. You'll love explaining how our brand and services can help businesses, sending out and following up proposals, closing the sale and crafting and scheduling the content across our channels.
You will enjoy a base salary and uncapped commission. Our sales staff can make over $45 per hour.
Essential skills and attributes:
- Previous & proven sales experience and history working to targets in online, media or small business advertising.
- Fun, bubbly and positive personality - great sense of humour a must!
- Love the thrill of the sale and can close on the phone.
- Has a natural conversational approach to selling and never hesitant to pick up the phone and have a yabber with a new prospect.
- Persistent, resilient and copes well in a fast paced ever changing environment.
- Outstanding English communication skills, both verbal and a flair to write creative content.
- Great at juggling many tasks at once, while maintaining awesome structure.
- Extremely digitally savvy and up to date with current trends.
- The ability to prioritise ruthlessly and get stuff done.
- Experience with Salesforce and CMS platforms an advantage.
Know this is you?
Please apply by contacting us at [email protected] with a covering letter 'selling us' why we should interview you, along with your resume or linkedin profile. We look forward to hearing from you!
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 31 August 2019. Please note that ONLY successful candidates will be contacted for interview.