Jobs at ellaslist
ellaslist is a leading online platform and entertainment guide for families with successful publications across Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne. We connect and inspire 300,000 parents in our community with great things to do every day. We work with small business, events organisers, large venues, brands and media agencies to create fun digital campaigns and authentic content experiences that inspire and connect mums with the best things to do and know about.
Digital Campaign Co-Ordinator / Sales Admin
Part Time 4 days
Based in Beautiful Bondi
25-30 hours per week
Flexible over 4 days and within school hours.
Salary $41K-$56K dependent on experience
Are you ready to join a dynamic and forward thinking team who are passionate about what they do and have a great time doing it?
As the Campaign Co-ordinator, you'll be an essential part of the fun and busy Media Sales team at ellaslist. Supporting the Media Sales Team and Managing Director you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of all client campaigns - from scheduling, client liaison, gathering creative, campaign optimisation, and reporting along with generalist administrative tasks that support Sales and Operations and the Buisness in General.
You’re a stickler for detail, a master multi-tasker and super organised with excellent communication skills and a positive can-do attitude. You love processes and procedures, are a natural list maker and love getting things done on time. Your English, spelling and grammar is second to none and you are experienced using image editing tools and online CMS platforms. Experience using Display Advertising Platforms, Campaign Optimisation and G-Suite a distinct advantage - although full training will be given.
You’ll connect with this role because you / have:
- Experience in sales admin, customer service or media production roles as Campaign or Project Coordinator.
- Have a history of building strong client and internal relationships between dept and a passion for helping others.
- Are a meticulous planner and organiser at home and at work.
- Are responsible, trusted and accountable.
- Love to work as part of a team but can also work autonomously, making sound decisions to solve problems.
- Thrive in a busy deadline driven environment.
- Can juggle a lot of projects at once without dropping any balls.
- Always seeking new ways to refine and improve processes.
- Experience with Wordpress or similar CMS systems, photo editing tools like photoshop or similar.
You must be able to demonstrate all of the above to apply for this role.
We’re all about families and we’re 100% committed to providing a fun, positive work environment, that provides flexible work solutions so you can effectively manage your work responsibilities and the kids effectively.
Know this is you?
To apply: send a cover letter and resume or up to date linkedin profile to [email protected] detailing why we should interview YOU.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 20 May 2019. Please note that ONLY successful candidates will be contacted for further interview by 25 May 2019.