Real Festival 2019
- Fri Nov 01 - Sat Nov 02 2019
- All Ages
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Real Festival is a major event for Western Sydney and beyond, bringing together internationally celebrated and Australia’s best performers, artists, musicians and creative minds in a spectacular fusion of fun at the Nepean River.
On the first weekend of November each year Real Festival’s visual, creative, interactive and immersive experiences completely transform the riverbank taking fun to the next level and creating unforgettable moments for all ages.
There's spellbinding aerial shows, breathtaking art installations and pop-up performances at every corner; and hands-on activities and workshops invite you to be crafty, unleash your energy and embrace your creative side day and night.
Sydney’s best food trucks dish up all sorts of deliciousness both day and night; and when you’re ready to unwind there’s markets to stroll through or you can grab a drink in the riverside bar and dance the night away under the stars.
Be part of the fun at this year’s Real Festival at Tench Reserve, Nepean River from 1-2 November 2019.
2019 PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Headline: All That We Are - A breathtaking aerial spectacular
- Critically acclaimed kids stage show – Splash Test Dummies
- Australia’s favourite gardener Costa Georgiadis
- A native animal show
- Immersive experiences and activities along the riverbank
- Glow Zone full of glow-in-the-dark activities including a silent disco
- A curated gallery of interactive and illuminated artworks
- Free kayaking, stand up paddle boarding and river cruises
- Sydney’s best food trucks and a riverside bar
- Artisan markets
- Pre-registered workshops
Where: Nepean River, Tench Reserve, Penrith
When: Friday 1 November; 5-10pm, and Saturday 2 November 2019; 2-10pm
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!