Kids Learn To Swim Classes: Join Anytime
- Thu Jun 01 2023 - Mon Sep 30 2024
- Mums & Bubs
Looking for a flexible and professional swimming program for your kids? The GOswim program at Sydney city and inner city pools is your answer. Catering to children from 6 months to adults, the City of Sydney operates six world-class aquatic leisure centres, each offering quality and affordable swimming lessons.
No matter your experience, goals, or age, the GOswim swimming and water safety program is designed to be fun, informative, and progressive, enhancing your or your child's strokes in the pool.
GOswim Weekly Learn To Swim Lessons
The lessons are delivered as a rolling program, allowing you or your child to join at any time and progress at their own pace. The lessons operate for 48 weeks of the year.
A Learn to Swim Membership includes:
- Weekly swimming and water safety lessons
- Unlimited access to aquatic facilities outside of lesson times
- 4 weeks of free family swim access over summer
Enrol your kids in a City of Sydney: Learn to Swim class these summer holidays!
Three City Of Sydney Locations:
Visit your local pool’s website for more information, and to register your interest.
- Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre, Ultimo: Secure your Learn To Swim spot now.
- Cook + Phillip Park Pool, Sydney: Secure your Learn To Swim spot now.
- Gunyama Park Aquatic and Recreation Centre: Secure your Learn To Swim spot now.
More Things To Do In Sydney
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Join ellaslist to get the best family and kid-friendly events, venues, classes and things to do NEAR YOU!