Emerge Festival 2018 Street Parade and Fair in Chatswood
- Sat Sep 01 2018
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
The North Shore’s biggest street party will explode with new features and events including music, cooking, gaming and kids activities this September.
Starting with the street parade from 10.30am on Saturday 1 September, hundreds of members from community groups will dance and sing their way through the Chatswood CBD down Anderson Street and Victoria Avenue past The Concourse, finishing near Chatswood Chase.
The parade signals the start of one huge day of activities, demonstrations, food and fun.
The highlights include:
- Magical Lane – a fantasy world for little ones, including unicorn rides, farm animals, jumping castle and face painting
- Spring Vibes – DJs spinning tunes at the station level of Chatswood Interchange - the ultimate chill out zone.
- Esports Stage – gaming central for beginners and the most dedicated gaming and CosPlay enthusiasts
- Asian Inspirations Stage – cook up a storm with demonstrations from top chefs
- Kidzone – gymnastics, dance, hip hop shows and all that’s in for tweens
- The Concourse – circus, kung fu workshop, hip hop workshop, cheer leading workshops
- Willoughby’s Got Talent – the best concert and school bands from the North Shore.
- Market stalls selling locally made arts and crafts and gourmet world foods.
- Chatswood Chase – Cherry Blossom Garden
Where: Starting at Anderson Street, Chatswood
When: Saturday 1 September; Street Parade - 10.30am; Street Fair - 10am-4pm
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!