City Of Sydney: School Holiday Intensives
- Thu Dec 17 2020 - Sun Jan 24 2021
- From: $80.20
The Fast Track School Holiday Intensive program is running at select City of Sydney pools, between 17th December 2020 – 24th January 2021. This program is an excellent way to accelerate the development of your child's skills, and increase their confidence in and around water.
The timing of the program is also ideal for those seeking an edge in upcoming School Swimming Carnivals taking place early in Term 1.
The Swim teachers plan fun, challenging and educational lessons. The program structure includes;
- 1x 30min lesson per day, Monday to Friday
- Group Lessons with a maximum of 5 swimmers per class
- Private lesson option, with a special Buy 4 get 1 free offer
An overview of the skills children will learn during this program, include;
- Learn the components of the dive, from pool edge to diving off a starting block
- Streamline position on entry
- Key fundamentals of specific strokes
- Body position, kicking, arms, breathing and timing
Turns and Finishes
- Learn all fast and precise turns and finishes for all strokes
- Learn the rules in swimming and develop knowledge to apply in races
Also available for first time swimmers, are our beginners fast-track classes which focus on fundamental skills and proficiency before integrating into group swimming lessons.
Learning to Swim is for all levels and ages. Contact a participating City of Sydney Leisure Centre to receive further information.
Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool Click Here
Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre Click Here
Cook + Phillip Park Pool Click Here
Prince Alfred Park Pool Click Here
Enrol now, Limited spots available!
Tell them ellaslist sent you!