City Of Sydney: Fast-track School Holiday Intensive Swimming
- Sat Jul 02 - Sun Jul 17 2022
- Check with venue
The Fast Track Winter School Holiday Intensive program is running at select City of Sydney pools, between 2 and 17 July 2022. This program is an excellent way to accelerate the development of your child's skills, and increase their confidence in and around water.
The Swim teachers plan fun, challenging and educational lessons. The program structure includes;
- 1x 30min lesson per day, Monday to Friday
- Group Lessons with a maximum of 5 swimmers per class
- Private lesson option, with a special Buy 4 get 1 free offer
An overview of the skills children will learn during this program, include;
- Learn the components of the dive, from pool edge to diving off a starting block
- Streamline position on entry
- Key fundamentals of specific strokes
- Body position, kicking, arms, breathing and timing
Turns and Finishes
- Learn all fast and precise turns and finishes for all strokes
- Learn the rules in swimming and develop knowledge to apply in races
Also available for first time swimmers, are our beginners fast-track classes which focus on fundamental skills and proficiency before integrating into group swimming lessons.
Learning to Swim is for all levels and ages. Contact a participating City of Sydney Leisure Centre to receive further information.
Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre Click Here
Cook + Phillip Park Pool Click Here
Gunyama Park Click Here
Enrol now, Limited spots available!
Tell them ellaslist sent you!