A Summer of Fun Awaits at Jamberoo Action Park
- Mon Dec 05 2022 - Tue Jan 31 2023
- All Ages
- From: $59.00
Are you ready for a truly hair raising six weeks of summer at Jamberoo? They are!
Jamberoo Action Park is NSW's only five-star accredited water theme park, offering world-class rides for every age and stage!
Make some amazing memories this summer by hitting up their incredible waves pool (complete with its own beach!), rock jumps, bobsleds, a chairlift, mini golf, and their very own Jamberoo Express.
Summer Fun at Jamberoo Action Park
At Jamberoo Action Park, thrills and spills aren’t just for the big kids; it's a paradise for pint-sized adventurers too! Catering to children aged 2-10 years, this family oasis guarantees giggles and grins for every age group. It’s the perfect spot for families seeking a day packed with safe, yet exhilarating fun.
Splash into gentle water play areas or hop onto merry kiddie rides - Jamberoo has a smorgasbord of attractions that are tailor-made for your little ones. Parents, you can kick back and relish the peace of mind, knowing your kiddos are in a safe, happy, and captivating world of play. At Jamberoo, every family member finds their slice of joy!
Toddler Time at Billabong Beach
Billabong Beach caters specifically for the little ones with ankle-deep water, slides, water spouts and a smaller bucket on a soft surface surrounded by shaded banana lounges for mum and dad to keep watch.
Family Rides up the Mountain
Views for days! Take a family ride up the mountain on the chairlift to take in the views, and then ride back tandem with the little ones on the fun bobsled track! You can also catch the chairlift back down again if the views are just too captivating.
Velocity Falls is Now Open
DIVE-IN Movies @ Jamberoo
DIVE-IN Movies Jamberoo will return on Saturday nights starting on 24 December and running throughout the 2022/23 summer school holidays. Why not stay after a full day of action-packed Thrills, Adventure and Excitement and enjoy a lazy afternoon either floating about in a tube or lying on a sun lounge at Outback Bay, home of DIVE-IN Movies on the BIG SCREEN!
There’s no better way to enjoy a movie than with a tasty treat of popcorn, ice cream, candy, or coffee and a doughnut! Or, if you’re feeling like an early dinner, how about a burger or fish and chips meal deal, a wrap, or even a salad? It’s all available from Bombora Cafe, Bombora Scoop and Bombora Seafood, also serving a variety of icy cold drinks.
DIVE-IN Movies Jamberoo are FREE on the day with any paid entry admission. Showtimes commence at 5 pm and finish around 6.30-7 pm, so there’s plenty of time to get the kids home, bathed, and into bed.
Extra Fun With Even More Activities
- Temporary Tattoos – Youngsters get a cool tattoo at the souvenir shop, so don’t forget to ask!
- Coffee and sweets combos at Bombora Scoop – Ask the staff about food and beverage combo packages to add some extra value to your day.
- Retro Cars and Boats display – Get your photo taken in one of these legendary vehicles from back in the day – what a blast from the past!
- Jamberoo Mascots – See Sammy the Shark, Tommy the Turtle, or Charlie the Croc and snap a selfie on selected days through the season.
- Guest content-sharing competitions – Take a photo or video and #jamberooactionpark #velocityfalls on Instagram or Facebook – we’ll pick a winner each week and give away a double pass over the six weeks of summer!
- Dance competitions around Outback Bay – Decade and dance style theming, with Boxing Day and Australia Day as the main giveaway dates when you can win many special prizes!
Where: Jamberoo Action Park, 1215 Jamberoo Road, Jamberoo
When: Throughout the 2022/23 summer holidays from 10 am to 5 pm
Cost: From $59 online
Please be sure to check all Jamberoo open dates before your visit to avoid disappointment.
More Family Fun in Sydney
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Join ellaslist to get the best family and kid-friendly events, venues, classes, and things to do NEAR YOU!