Click Frenzy: Get Your Fingers Ready for Insane Deals in 2021
Put simply, Click Frenzy has revolutionised online sale shopping in Australia. Inspired by Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales in the United States, Click Frenzy has centralised the shopping experience, putting all of the best deals in one place during their 'live events'. Basically—it's an epic way to shop, and the Click Frenzy best deals can save you some serious dollars throughout the year.
When is Click Frenzy?
Click Frenzy events are held periodically throughout the year—uniting hundreds of retailers offering exclusive sales across a multitude of categories on the central Click Frenzy website! The Click Frenzy Facebook page is also a great place to keep up to date with lots of the latest deals.
How Does Click Frenzy Work?
Click Frenzy brings together a host of premium retailers from a range of categories including Fashion, Travel, Home & Décor, Electronics and more, to bring you all the best deals and exclusive offers from throughout the retail industry—centralising them into one online shopping experience. Shoppers can browse through thousands of deals and once they’re ready to make a purchase they will be linked through to the relevant retailer to complete their purchases.
Click Frenzy Best Deals
Click Frenzy Travel 2021
Click Frenzy Travel offered up some seriously epic travel deals—we're talking huge savings on domestic and international offerings, with all travel categories covered, including flights and destinations, accommodation, packages, experiences, cruises, tours, transport, travel essentials and more. Click Frenzy Travel really set the savings tone for the year ahead—so we can't wait to see what Mayhem has in store!
Click Frenzy Mayhem 2021
Live on the 18th May 2021 at 7 pm, Mayhem is absolutely BURSTING with epic deals waiting to be had. Shoppers can expect to find bargains across homewares, skincare and beauty, fashion, appliances, kids, food and wine, and electrical categories—all at a bargain price. The deals include:
- The Athlete’s Foot: Up to 40% off Nike, ASICS, Veja, Saucony and more
- Reebok: up to 70% off
- Skechers: up to 50% off
- Rebel Sport: Between 30 and 50% off selected Garmin watches; buy one get one half price footwear
- Converse: Up to 50% off selected styles
- FILA: 50% off site-wide sale
- Boohoo: 60% off everything
- Gorman: 20- 70% off selected styles
- SurfStitch: 25% off selected items
- UGG Express: 15% off storewide
- Target: 20% off selected men’s clothing
- Jack London: 60-70% off all clothing
- Betts: 30-50% off selected styles
- Hush Puppies: 30-50% off sitewide
- Windsor Smith: 30% off storewide
- Thomas Sabo: 20% off jewellery and watches
- Michael Hill: 40% off selected silver, 30% off selected gems
- The Watch Factory: 50-70% off brands including Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste, Coach and Olivia Burton
- Forty Winks: 50% off mattresses and 30% off furniture online
- E Living Furniture: 50% off on selected items; 20% off site-wide
- Target: 20% children’s toys, bedding, bath and homeware; 40% off luggage.
- Koala: 20% off mattresses
- Spotlight: 50% off winter and electric blankets, and dinnerware, glassware and cutlery; 40% off cookware
- Dyson: up to 40% on selected Dyson products and savings of up to $250 on selected vacuums
- Breville: up to 40% off selected products (free shipping included)
- Lavazza: up to 60% off selected products and machines
- Big W: 20% off LEGO; savings on selected TVs, appliances, furniture, and more
- Petbarn: 40% off selected items
- Koala Bamboo: 30-80% off site-wide
- Dell: 40% off Vostro 15 7000 Business Laptop; up to 55% off other selected laptops and gaming models
- Target: 30% off Fitbit and Garmin
- Canon: 30% off selected cameras, kits and lenses
- L’Oreal Paris: 40%-50% off skincare, makeup and hair
- Priceline: 50% off selected items from L’Oreal, Maybelline, Rimmel, St Tropez; 10% off sitewide when you spend over $70
- Adore Beauty: 20% off select products
- Wild Secrets: Up to 60% off site-wide
Click Frenzy Julove 2021
13th July 2021 at 7 pm will see the epic Julove sale commence on the Click Frenzy website.
Click Frenzy The Main Event 2021
Called the main event because it's...the main event, this November sale is the biggest and best of the whole year! Kicking off on the 9th of November, you can expect some seriously amazing Click Frenzy deals at this one.
Top Click Frenzy Tip
If you're not already, make sure you're signed up as a Click Frenzy member. Doing so will get you early access to the sales—a whopping 30 minutes before the rest of Australia, in fact! You can also expect access to 99% off deals, as well as cashback for big spenders!
More Money Matters
Have you signed up to our newsletter? Join ellaslist to get the best family and kid-friendly events, venues, classes and things to do NEAR YOU!