A GIANT Marshmallow Has Popped Up In Circular Quay
- All Ages
Who doesn't love a Marshmallow? Floating in hot chocolate, roasting over an open fire, and... a GIANT Marshmallow in the middle of Sydney.
To celebrate the grand opening of Anaconda HQ in Chullora this weekend (the largest interactive adventure store in the Southern Hemisphere) a huge 10-metre marshmallow has appeared in central Sydney.
Sydneysiders will have the opportunity to check it out, take their photo, and enjoy some outdoorsy marshmallows all weekend long at th!e Sydney Overseas Passenger Terminal.
The celebrations continue at Anaconda HQ kicking off on Saturday 9 July, from 8am.
You might have heard of the outdoor retailer Anaconda. For this in the dark, they're a leading outdoor and adventure retailer in Australia. This weekend, they're launching Anaconda Adventure HQ which is more than four times the size of an Anaconda store. The new store on the Hume Highway, Chullora, Sydney will be the largest, most interactive adventure store in the Southern Hemisphere.
From Saturday 8am the celebrations kick off including:
- Performances by singer and songwriter Conrad Sewell from 8am
- Carnival themed entertainment including DJ, acrobats, jugglers, stilt walkers, Tweety, Sylvester & Bugs Bunny from 10am)
- Food trucks providing free food and drinks
- Live demonstrations at the 40ft shipping container-sized casting tank, fishing simulator and snow goggle virtual reality.
- Face Painters & balloon twisters
Where: 62 Hume Hwy, Chullora NSW 2190
When: 9 July, 2022 from 8am.
Where: Sydney Overseas Passenger Terminal
When: 9 July - 10 July, 2022
More Sydney Activities:
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Join ellaslist to get the best family and kid-friendly events, venues, classes and things to do NEAR YOU!