Palace Cinemas: First Cinema To Reopen In NSW
- Thu Jul 02 - Sat Aug 01 2020
- From: $8.00
Palace Cinemas will be the first cinema chain in NSW to reopen to the public on July 2, 2020.
This is two weeks earlier than the state's other picture theatres, which plan to start screenings again on July 16 (in time for Christopher Nolan's blockbuster, Tenet).
What does a socially distant cinema look like? According to Palace:
- Rather than six daily sessions, there will be three daily sessions to allow time for a proper cleaning between screenings.
- Groups of up to ten people will be allowed to sit together but must be distanced from other movie-goers.
- At least 65 per cent of seats will be empty to ensure customers can practice social distancing.
- Tickets must be booked online.
- Screenings will be staggered to avoid crowding in foyers.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at entrances.
We are happy to abide by these rules if it means we can actually go on a date night to the movies again! Bring it on.
Here are the best new movies coming up in 2020.
Where: Paddington, Central Park and Leichhardt
When: From July 2, 2020
Cost: Tickets from $8
See the website for more details.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!