Broadway's New LEGO® Certified Store
- Sat Oct 12 2019
We were thrilled when Sydney's first LEGO® Certified Store opened in Bondi Junction this year. Now we have another one to make our brick dreams come true.
On Saturday, 12 October, Alceon and The LEGO® Group will unveil Broadway Sydney’s new LEGO® Certified Store. With other iconic stores operating worldwide from London to New York and Shanghai, the new LEGO® Certified Store at Broadway will shortly become part of a global set of inspiring LEGO® retail experiences.
On the grand opening day enjoy free face painting and balloon art, meet your favourite LEGO characters Emmet and Wyldstyle and take a photo with LEGO Masters Champions Henry and Cade!
Highlights within the new LEGO® Certified Store include:
- Pick A Brick Wall – an array of pieces to select from at any given time
- Build Your Own Minifigure™ stations – custom build your own LEGO® Minifigure, including heads, torsos, legs and hair
- LEGO® play tables providing children the opportunity to get creative and build whatever they imagine
- LEGO® products, including hard-to-find products
- Be one of the first 100 customers and receive a free gift bag!
Where: Level two, Broadway Shopping Centre Sydney (where Bondi Pizza used to be)
When: Opens Saturday, 12 October at 9am-6pm (9am- 2pm for the face painter)
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!