Animalian at Featherdale Wildlife Park For April Holidays
- Sat Apr 14 - Mon Apr 30 2018
- From: $17.00
Why not spend a day at Featherdale Wildlife Park this April school holidays for their Animalian Special.
Situated on 7 acres of natural bush setting and home to the world’s largest collection of Australian native animals, you are able to get up close and personal with over 2,200 animals from more than 330 different species. Cuddle up to a koala, hand feed kangaroos, emus & wallabies at any time of the day.
There's a range of unique wildlife experiences, such as their brand new Private Animal Encounters, a Personal Encounter with a Koala and their Daily Zookeeper Walkabout. Find out more HERE.
For the April school holidays, Featherdale is offering a special value-packed Family Pass for $95 offering:
- Featherdale Animalian passport
- 8 great offers including animal encounter for 4 guests, 4 drink coupons, and more
- Fun activities including a stamp rally as part of the passport
Featherdale Family Pass is $95 for over $199 worth of value.
Other Special Activities:
- Check out Bilby Presentations across the Easter Long Weekend and April School Holidays. At 1pm daily from Friday 30 March – Monday 2 April 2018, Saturday 14 April – Monday 30 April 2018
- Check out Buzzard Presentations across the Easter Long Weekend and April School Holidays. At 10am daily from Friday 30 March – Monday 2 April 2018, Saturday 14 April – Monday 30 April 2018
- Pick up a cute Bilby cupcake at the Featherdale café
Read our review HERE.
Where: 217-229 Kildare Road, Doonside
When: Monday - Sunday; 9am - 5pm
Cost: Adults - $32; Kids - $17; Family Pass (2 adults & 2 kids) - $95
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!