Art Est. Art School: Sydney Art Classes And Workshops, Kids Party Venue
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Located in a spacious heritage warehouse in Leichhardt, Art Est. Art School and Gallery provides a fun and creative space where students of all ages and abilities can discover their artistic potential in a relaxed and nurturing environment.
Children can learn a range of artmaking skills including drawing, painting, collage, printmaking, cartooning, and pottery in the professional studios all year round.
The children’s classes are age-appropriate, suitable for those aged 5 up to teens, and include a mix of theory and hands-on practice to develop your child’s confidence, skills, and creative thinking.
There is a maximum of 8-10 students per class to ensure each child receives the individual tuition they need. The tutors are practicing artists and experienced teachers dedicated to sharing their passion - some have been teaching with Art Est for over 12 years!
As a registered Covid-safe business, Art Est is committed to keeping their students and tutors safe and have implemented additional measures in accordance with current NSW government policies. Read more here.
Art Est. art programs for kids aged 5-16:
- Term classes: Term classes run for 8 weeks after school and are designed to allow children to experiment with different mediums and techniques. Classes include hand-building with clay, cartooning and specialised art programs that cover a wide range of skills like drawing, painting, collage, printmaking, and sculpture. Similar to the school year, they run four terms per year.
- Weekend workshops and masterclasses: These full-day immersive classes are a great introduction to artmaking where your child can also take home a finished artwork the same day. These classes are available on weekends for secondary students and across a range of disciplines including oil painting, printmaking, pottery, and more.
- School holiday program: Every school holiday kids aged 5-16 can enjoy hands-on school holiday workshops. For ages 5+, there are 3-hour workshops available with morning and afternoon sessions, along with full-day and two-day masterclass options for ages 8 up to teens. Visit the website for the next school holiday program.
- Family Art Classes: Art is not just for the kids! Family art classes are designed so adults and kids can get creative together. Popular classes include the pottery wheel family workshop.
- Birthday Parties: Choose your favourite art activity and get your friends together for an exclusive birthday party in one of the studios. Children will feel like budding artists from the moment they arrive and pop on their aprons, and all take home their artwork as memory from the party.
Art Est. Art School is a Creative Kids provider, conditions apply.
Jan 12 2015
Great programs for all the kids!