Super Speak – Public Speaking & Presentation Skills Classes
We love this high energy and fun public speaking & presentation skills program for children aged 6-14.
Their fun, interactive & educational small online group classes are held weekly for young people across Sydney.
Super Speak’s award-winning curriculum combines both structured public speaking & presentation skills.
Super Speak’s experienced & skilled teaching team are some of Australia’s most experienced educators. They are supported by Principal Vicki Skyring (BA, B Ed, ATCL, LTCL, Trinity College London).
You can rest assured your child is in the very best hands!
Join over 50,000 families who have trusted Super Speak since 2006, and boost your child’s confidence and public speaking skills for life.
Classes are appropriate for children of all confidence & skill levels.
Find out more about our fun & interactive online group classes on the Super Speak website.
Speak Well, Perform & Achieve at Super Speak:
- Leading curriculum: designed by experienced industry professionals.
- Great teachers: experienced, qualified & skilled at teaching children.
- Experienced: they are proven, effective & highly commended since 2006.
- Great culture: fun, energetic & supportive.
- Progressive learning plan: that connects to the Australian school curriculum & Naplan.
- Strong industry affiliations: with reputable speech & drama examination boards.
Benefits that last a lifetime:
- Learn structured public speaking skills
- Communicate with confidence & purpose
- Build creativity & quick thinking
- Speak with greater clarity and expression
- Develop confidence and self esteem
- Build self-awareness & leadership skills
- Learn practical performance skills
- Overcome nervousness & build assertiveness
To find out more, visit the Super Speak website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!