The Largest LEGO® Certified Store in the Southern Hemisphere is Now Open!
- All Ages
The sheer amount of exciting features of Melbourne's new LEGO® store is honestly enough to make your head spin.
This isn't just a child's dream come true - it's a dream come true for EVERYONE.
Let's start with the sheer size of the store. They don't call it the largest LEGO® Certified Store in the South Hemisphere for nothing. We're talking about a 559-square-metre store based in Melbourne Central.
That's ten times bigger than a regular basketball court.
And it sounds like every inch is action-packed, showcasing an immersive new retail concept featuring hybrid digital and physical experiences designed to inspire creativity and encourage play.
Key features of Melbourne Central's new LEGO® Certified Store include:
- A Personalisation Studio invites visitors to make a memento of their visit. Customers are invited to reimagine themselves in LEGO® form as a portrait from the Mosaic Maker – standing as the first LEGO® Personalisation Studio in ANZ.
- A wide range of LEGO® sets, with fun and engaging communication, focused on passion points to help shoppers navigate across the range.
- Inspiring 3D models of the LEGO® sets and hands-on building experiences to inspire creativity and imagination.
- All the signature features of LEGO® Stores globally, including a 'Pick A Brick' wall and MinifigureTM Station.
Now, excuse me while I book tickets to Melbourne and get into this dream store ASAP!
Location of LEGO® Melbourne Central
Level 2, corner LaTrobe Street and Swanston Street, Melbourne
- Monday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Tuesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Thursday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Friday 10:00am - 9:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am - 7:00pm
Keep Warm in Melbourne
Have you signed up for our newsletter? Join ellaslist to get the best family and kid-friendly events, venues, classes and things to do NEAR YOU!