30 of the Best Skate Parks in Brisbane
- All Ages
The best skate parks in Brisbane list is quite a long one - lucky us! We've counted at least 38 skate parks in and around Brisbane for all you skater bois and girls to take your favourite boards for a spin.
Much like our favourite playgrounds, bike tracks, and hikes, skate parks are a fantastic outlet for kids to burn energy, meet friends, and enjoy spending time in the great outdoors because, well, that's what childhood is all about, right? The other great thing about skate parks is that they're not just reserved for skateboarding, most Brisbane skate parks are pretty big so there's plenty of room for kids to skate, ride, scoot, rollerblade or just hang out amongst all the action.
We've narrowed down our list to 30 of the best skate parks in Brisbane to take your pick or try them all!
30 of the Best Skate Parks in Brisbane
1. Ashgrove Skate Park - Frasers Road, Dorrington Park, Ashgrove
Ashgrove Skate Park might look small at first glance but don't let that stop your little riders from testing out their skills on the many ramps, jumps, ledges, ridges and other features. Located in Dorrington Park, Ashgrove Skate Park is open during the day (there are no floodlights at night) and don't forget to stop off at nearby Enchanted Forest Playground for a play when you're done skating.
2. Albany Creek Skate Park - 17 Jagora Drive, Albany Creek
3. Banyo Bowl - St Vincents Road, Banyo
4. Bracken Ridge Skate Park - 523 Telegraph Road, Fitzgibbon
Now, this is what we call a Brisbane skate park! Bracken Ridge Skate Park recently opened and has since amassed quite the following thanks to its impressive size and impressive skating features. Along with plenty of ramps and jumps, Bracken Ridge Skate Park offers obstacles, pyramids, quarter pipes, shelter, and even a lighting installation for nighttime skating - impressive!
5. Camp Hill Bowl - Ferguson Road, Camp Hill
6. Capalaba Skate Park - 1a Banfield Lane, Capalaba
7. Coorparoo Skate Park - The Common Park, 92 Cambridge Street, Coorparoo
8. Deagon Skate Park - Corner of Kempster and Board Streets, Deagon
9. Enoggera Mini Ramp - Corbett Street, Stafford
10. Fairfield Skate Park - 136 Home Street, Fairfield
11. Ferny Grove Skate Park - Samford Park, Ferny Grove
12. Flagstone Skate Park - Flagstonian Drive, Jimboomba
Are there any parks as fantastic as Flagstone Regional Park? Along with having one of coolest adventure parks in Brisbane, Flagstone Regional Park also has the Flagstone Skate Park to add to the list of reasons why we love it so much. If you're thinking of heading over to the playground for a play and splash, get the kids to grab their boards or their bikes next time and make time for a spin in the uber-cool skate park that's so cool they've named it the skate 'Plaza'.
13. Hibiscus Skate Park - 90 Klumpp Rd, Upper Mount Gravatt
14. Holland Park Bowl - Logan Road, Holland Park
15. Inala Skate Park - DJ Sherrington Park, 12 Inala Avenue, Inala
If your list of requirements from a skate park in Brisbane includes a cradle, Inala Skate Park should be top of your list. The concrete skate park is also referred to as DJ Sherrington Park and will excite skaters and riders with its ramps, steps, rails, and, of course, that cradle!
16. Jindalee Skate Park - Centenary Highway, Jindalee
17. Kuraby Skate Park - 1300a Beenleigh Rd, Kuraby
Kuraby is a popular skate park on the south side of Brisbane and possibly one of the most colourful ones on our list! Kuraby Skate Park isn't necessarily the biggest skate park around but don't let that deter you from visiting and enjoying its ramps, obstacles, capsule bowl, and rim quarters that reach up to seven feet.
18. Lota Skate Park - Bowering Street, Lota
19. Murarrie Skate Park - Wynnum Road, Murarrie
20. Newcomb Park - 529 Sumners Road, Riverhills
21. Nundah Bowl - Flower Street, Nundah
22. Paddington Skate Park - 113 Caxton Street, Paddington
23. Peter Scott Skate Park - Muriel Avenue, Moorooka
24. Stafford Skate Park - Webster Road, Stafford Heights
25. Sunnybank Bowl - Woff Street, Sunnybank
26. The Gap Bowls - Glenaffric Park, The Gap
27. Toombul Skate Park - 46 Parkland St, Nundah
28. Wavell Bowl - Edinburgh Castle Road, Wavell Heights
29. Wooloowin Skate Park - Frances Avenue, Wooloowin
30. Zillmere Skate Park - Corner Jennings Street and Zillmere Road, Zillmere
Other Cools Things to do in Brisbane
Have you signed up to our newsletter? Join ellaslist to get the best family and kid-friendly events, venues, classes and things to do NEAR YOU!