Make Your Own Slime That Changes Colour!
By: Phoebe Ackland, ellaslist
Kids will love getting slimy in the kitchen with this easy peasy DIY slime recipe with a twist.....it changes colour!
Source: Quirky Momma Facebook
Here's What You'll Need
- 6 ounces of white glue
- 1/4 cup of water
- Liquid watercolour of your choice
- Thermochromic powder (available from Core Electronics for $22 per bag or Creative Child for $7.95)
- 1/4 cup liquid starch
- Blow dryer (to heat)
- Ice cubes (to cool)
Here's What To Do
Take your slime out of the bowl and play with it!
- Mix the glue, water, liquid colours, thermochromic powder, and starch in a bowl. Stir until even.
- Heat the slime with a blow drier to bring to room temperature or until the colour has changed.
- Rub ice cubes over the blob of slime to change it back to its original colour.
Thanks to Quirky Momma for the awesome recipe.
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review