Create A Masterpiece With Your Leftover Halloween Chocolate Bars
- Parents Only
By: Phoebe Ackland, ellaslist
We have a feeling many kids across the globe are suffering from tummy aches caused by excessive sugar intake on Halloween over the weekend. If you have a heap of chocolate leftover, here’s an awesome recipe from TODAY, to avoid them going to waste - that's if you don't want to trade your candy for cash at this very nifty Sydney dentist!
Source: TODAY Food
What You Need To Make The Leftover Halloween Cookie
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups assorted candy, chopped
How To Make This Sweet Treat
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius
- Chop your leftover Halloween candy into bite-sized pieces. Mix sugars and melted butter in a large bowl
- Whisk until mixture turns lighter colour (will take around 8 minutes)
- Mix in eggs and vanilla, then salt and flour until completely blended
- Bake for 45-50 minutes
- Allow to cool. Cut into squares and indulge your sweet tooth!
Thank-you TODAY, we can’t wait to enjoy this one.
Source: Buzzfeed Tasty
More Kid-Friendly Recipes On ellaslist
- East To Whip Up: Potato Swirls
- Super Simple One Bowl Chocolate Brownie Pops
- The 2 Ingredient Chocolate Cake
- Jack-O-Lantern Stuffed Bell Peppers
Have you signed up to our newsletter? Join ellaslist to get the best family and kid-friendly events, venues, classes and things to do NEAR YOU!