Canterbury Ice Rink
Canterbury Olympic Ice Rink is well known as the friendliest, best value rink in town. This rink has great ice, a successful Skate School and the best coaches around. This rink is super kid friendly - we absolutely love the weekly Playgroup sessions, birthday party packages and school holiday activities for the over 5’s. It’s also a great escape for kids on a rainy or hot Sydney day!
So, get your skates on and support the icon that is Canterbury Olympic Ice Rink.
Learn to Skate
The Learn to Skate classes will teach you the basic skills of ice skating, including balance, gliding, stopping, crossovers, spins and jumps.
From here you can develop your skills further and work towards the ice sports of figure skating, synchronised skating, short track speed skating and ice hockey with our Skate School development programs.
Looking for something a bit different to entertain your tiny tots?
- Age 5 years and under
- Opportunity to interact, play and participate with other children on the ice
- Loads of fun games, toys and drawing activities
- 1 hour group lesson with accredited and experienced instructor
- Skate rental and helmet available free of charge for use if required
- An adult can participate with a toddler on the ice for an additional $5.00
School Holiday Lessons
Our School Holiday Lessons are a fun way to learn the basic skills of ice skating. Our beginner* group lessons can lead to a variety of different opportunities in ice sports.
- Monday – Friday inclusive during School Holidays (No Lessons on Public Holidays)
- Lessons are on a casual basis, with no booking required
- Family friendly environment and great way to meet new friends
- Develop and improve your fitness, balance, coordination and strength
- Accredited and experienced instructors ensure a safe and fun learning environment
- Provides a good foundation for joining our Learn to Skate program and ice sports
Kid's Birthday Parties
Put your birthday party plan on ice with Canterbury Olympic Ice Rink’s exciting kids birthday party packages!
A minimum of 10 children to attend and a maximum of 20 children per party group. Kids parties are recommended for children 6 to 16 years.
- Olympic Sized Ice Surface (60m x 30m)
- Free Public Car Park
- Heated Canteen
- Coin operated lockers
- Disabled access and toilets available
- Seating for up to 300 patrons
For more information, visit their website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!