Bluey's Beach Lake House
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Looking for a perfect family holiday getaway which combines a beautiful beach setting as well as natural bushland - then Bluey's Beach Lake House in Northern NSW is just the place.
Set on 30 acres of natural bushland that boasts direct jetty access and overlooks the mesmerising Wallis Lake, less than ten minutes from the beaches and national parks, this architect designed house offers a unique holiday experience to get away from it all.
Taking advantage of Wallis Lake views from every room, the large open plan living space includes a modern kitchen with stainless steel benches and gas cook top, indoor and outdoor dining rooms, window seat nook and a generous lounge area with a large cement fire place. The living area opens onto a timber deck overlooking a large flat lawn area that encircles the house, to play cricket, totem tennis or bocce, or simply lounge around on the swing seat admiring the views.
A large designer bathtub sits in the main bathroom, behind window doors, positioned simply to soak up the views. Additional to the 2 indoor bathrooms, an outdoor shower provides a private spot in nature to wash the sand from your toes.
Kids can run around outside or unwind with a board game or two from the library. Elizabeth Beach is the safest for kids and one of the only surf clubs in Australia in a national park, only a 10 min drive from house. It's patrolled from 9am to 5pm over the school holidays (9am - 1pm out of school holidays). Eat out or eat in, whatever is easiest and most comfortable for your family's lifestyle.
Only 3 hours from Sydney's North, it's a great location for a weekend getaway or stay a little longer to explore all the area has to offer.
It's has a perfect set up for families with kids.
Features of the house:
- 3 bedrooms (1 x king, 1 x queen, 2 single beds (bunk bed configuration))
- 2 bathrooms + outdoor shower
- Heated floors & towel rails in both bathrooms
- Stainless steel ceiling fans in bedrooms and main living areas
- Weber gas BBQ
- Stainless steel & Wood kitchen with European gas appliances
- Dishwasher, Washing machine + dryer
- Refrigerator + freezer (with ice maker), Wine fridge
- iPod station
- High chair
- Outside parking for 4 cars
- Board games and library as well as outdoor games incl sea kayak
The Surrounding areas:
- Check out Whoota Lookout on a sunny day (25 min drive from house). Access via Sugarcreek Road at Bungwahl
- Seal Rocks Lighthouse, visit Boat Beach at the same time (20-25min drive from house)
- Cellito Beach is accessed via a boardwalk through a littoral rainforest and is great for a swim, getting away from the main beaches and exploring the rocks (10min drive from house)
- The Boot Walk: walk over the northern headland at Elizabeth Beach to the Ruins campground. Spectacular scenery. You can walk back around the lake to complete a 7km circuit.
- Forster (30 min from house) has a range of shops, deli's and supermarkets such as Coles, Woolworths and Aldi.
- Kembali is cool for breakfast, lunch and dinner, good quality food, Blueys shops (10 min drive from house)
- The Take Away at Smiths Lake is good for lunches and pizzas and fish and chips- great quality food for a take away (10 min drive from house)
- 20x12 cafe does Sydney café style coffee and lunches, Blueys Beach Shops (10 min drive from house). Hueys pizzas is available too @ Blueys Shops.
- The Recky Club on the Lake en route to Elizabeth Beach is a top spot to watch the sun set over the lake. Food is ‘clubby’, drinks are cheap, kids entertainment during school holidays.
- The Smiths Lake Bowling Club is also very ‘clubby’, better food than Recky but no view.
For more information or to make a booking, click HERE.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review