Willoughby Leisure Centre Swimming Lessons Term 3 2017
- Mon Jul 24 - Fri Sep 22 2017
- Mums & Bubs
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
The Willoughby Leisure Swim School offers swimming classes for children from six months of age through to school age mini squads and adults.
The program focusses on developing strong effective swimming techniques while teaching essential components of personal survival and water safety.
The Swim School is an AUSTSWIM, Swim Australia and Royal Life Saving Society Australia registered organisation.
Their Learn to Swim Program runs by the School Term and is available seven days a week.
All classes are taught by AUSTSWIM qualified instructors with assessments conducted on an ongoing basis to ensure all children are in the appropriate skill level class.
- Learn to Swim - Infants Program (6 mths to 3 yrs)
- Learn to Swim - Pre-school age Program (3 yrs to 5 yrs)
- Learn to Swim - School Age Program (5 yrs. +)
- Mini Squads (5 yrs+)
- Adult Learn to Swim (15 yrs+)
- School Holiday Intensive Programs (3 yrs+)
Where: Willoughby Leisure Centre, Small Street, Willoughby
When: Monday 17 July - Friday 22 September 2017
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!