Wildflower Art and Garden Festival 2018 Ku-ring-gai council
- Sun Aug 26 2018
- All Ages
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Sydney kids and families are invited to the fun and FREE Wildflower Art & Garden Festival in Ku-ring-gai on Sunday 26 August between 9am to 4pm.
Australian natives are some of the most striking flowers in the world. The 50-year-old Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden in St Ives is home to thousands of beautiful native wildflowers. The Garden is at its botanical best each Spring. To give everyone the chance to see the visual splendour of the change of season, the Garden hosts the Wildflower Art and Garden Festival in August each year. Escape from the city for a fantastic day of floral admiration at the Festival!
2018 Festival Highlights:
- Huge native plant sale
- Wildflower growing expert advice
- Wildflower bouquets & posies
- Guided walks through the gardens
- Feast on food from fabulous local vendors
- Enjoy browsing unique gifts
- Sculpture Walk and snap your favourite sculpture on Instagram to win $500
- Family fun - children can enjoy free pond dip netting, craft workshops and see live native animal presentations
- Live music performances from community groups
Where: Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden, 420 Mona Vale Road, St. Ives
When: Sunday 26 August 2018; 9am-4pm
Cost: Free entry
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!