Deep Sea Mystery At Maritime Museum This July School Holidays in Darling Harbour
- Tue Jul 10 - Sun Jul 22 2018
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Enjoy a winter holiday of discovery at the Maritime Museum with deep-sea inspired activities and exhibitions.
Be amazed by the immersive new exhibition James Cameron — Challenging the Deep and the award-winning Wildlife Photographer of the Year. See a spectacular, interactive theatre performance in the Deep Sea Sensorium, enjoy arts and crafts in Kids on Deck and check out Oceans 3D in the cinema.
There’s also engineering, animation and 3D modelling workshops for young inventors, and an exciting shipwreck-themed torchlight tour. Plan your adventure HERE.
There is an adventure to be had every day for kids of all ages. Join in for hands-on fun:
- make your own art, and have fun with games and dress ups in Kids on Deck
- explore touchable objects at the Cabinet of Curiosities
- enjoy interactive theatre performances in their Deep Sea Sensorium
- be wowed by their new 3D film, Oceans: Our Blue Planet
- try their kinetic design, animation & 3D modelling workshops Creative Workshops
- go on an after-dark Torchlight Tour
A Big Ticket gives you unlimited access to everything open at the museum on the day of your visit: all exhibitions, vessels and programs.
Where: ANMM, 2 Murray Street, Darling Harbour
When: School holiday programs run 9-22 July 2018
Cost: Adults $32, Child (under 4) FREE, Child (aged 4–15)
$20, Family $79, Members FREE.
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!