Visit Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mt Tomah This April
- Sat Apr 13 - Sun Apr 28 2019
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mount Tomah, under 2-hours’ drive from the Sydney, is a great place to visit with kids. Take a picnic and make a day of it and book the kids into one of their amazing workshops this April.
April Holiday Activities:
- Plant Sales: Growing Friends
- Free Guided Walks
- FLORA SENSA
- Nerd Alert
- Fairy Adventure - Outdoor Theater
- Autumn Bird Walk with Carol Probets
- Garden Movie Night- Cinema under the stars - Peter Rabbit
- Garden Movie Night - Cinema under the stars - The Godfather
- Buzz on Native Bees
When: Various dates during school holidays
Where: Bells Line of Road, Mount Tomah
Cost: See website for cost
Please Note! Bookings for all workshops and activities are essential!
For more information about April school holiday, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review