Visit Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mt Tomah This April
- Sat Apr 13 - Sun Apr 28 2019
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Mount Tomah, under 2-hours’ drive from the Sydney, is a great place to visit with kids. Take a picnic and make a day of it and book the kids into one of their amazing workshops this April.
April Holiday Activities:
- Plant Sales: Growing Friends
- Free Guided Walks
- FLORA SENSA
- Nerd Alert
- Fairy Adventure - Outdoor Theater
- Autumn Bird Walk with Carol Probets
- Garden Movie Night- Cinema under the stars - Peter Rabbit
- Garden Movie Night - Cinema under the stars - The Godfather
- Buzz on Native Bees
When: Various dates during school holidays
Where: Bells Line of Road, Mount Tomah
Cost: See website for cost
Please Note! Bookings for all workshops and activities are essential!
For more information about April school holiday, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!