Visit Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan this Spring Holidays
- Sat Sep 29 - Sun Oct 14 2018
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Visit the Australian Botanic Garden Mount Annan this Spring school holidays for a great, fun and active day out.
Bring the kids, their scooters or bikes and enjoy the 20km of pathways for a walk, ride or scoot and stop for a picnic lunch. They can burn off some energy at the playground while you relax with a coffee at Melaleuca House Cafe.
There's some great activities you can book the kids into as well, such as:
- Kids vs Wild - Tracks, Trails Treasure Hunts: Thursday 4 or Monday 8 October
- For the quiter or artistic child book in for the Eco Art workshops on Thursday 4 or Monday 8 October
- Do you have a little Indiana Jones on your hands? Then they will love our Kids Dig activities digging up fossils and all kinds of wonderful finds on Saturday 6 October
- Teach the kids how to tell time the old fashioned way and take them up to Sundial Hill to use our interactive human sundial and also take in the spectacular views
- Learn about the culture of the First Australians with their Celebrate, Create, Corroboree Aboriginal Holiday Programon Thursday 11 October
- Take part in a FREE guided walk of the Connections Garden on either the 1st or 3rd Friday of each month
- Kylie the Kangaroo is dealing with some strange things in her home. Join her and ranger Bob as they investigate in the Holiday Theatre - Kylie's Calamity on Tuesday 9 October
- Let your little scientist go crazy with loads of science fun from Fizzics Education including Lego Robotics, Exploring Science, Natural Disasters, Crazy Contraptions and Mad Materials workshops.
- Come along and celebrate the Garden turning 30 with loads of FREE activities on Tuesday 2 October
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review