Merlin's Wild Holiday Hub
- Wed Jun 30 - Mon Jul 12 2021
As a parent based in NSW, there’s a good chance that you’re juggling lockdown in the rain, AND to top it off, it’s the school holidays. Pulling your hair out? Fear not, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo are here to help!
The Wild Holiday Hub is the ultimate online destination for parents looking for fun and educational activities to keep the kids entertained during these winter school holidays.
Wild Holiday Hub Activities
The Wild Holiday Hub offers a range of activities that have been expertly curated by Merlin Entertainments’ Curatorial and Education teams to appeal to the following three age categories:
- Fishy and Fluffy Friends. Designed for pre-schoolers, this contains colouring-in activity sheets and video links to story time at the Zoo.
- Junior Keepers. Designed for junior primary school kids, this contains information sheets on popular animals including sharks and penguins, word search games, dot-to-dots, and fun plus simple education sheets to support their learning and development in a fun and engaging way.
- Creature Questers. Designed for senior primary school kids, this contains craft videos – from how to recycle household items for art - to educational task sheets. There are also video links to Q&As with Keepers and everything little minds need to become a Junior Keeper!
Wild Holiday Hub Talks
To kick off the launch, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo and SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium will host LIVE SESSIONS this week:
- Friday 2nd July at 10am - WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo’s Koala Keepers will be introducing young viewers to two adorable Koala Joeys, plus a little surprise! Tune in here.
- Saturday 3rd July at 10:30am - the SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium team will host a Q&A, feed and enrichment session with Pig the Dugong, live from Dugong Island. Tune in here.
Visit the website for more information on the Wild Holiday Hub.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!