North Sydney Twilight Food Fair 2022
- Fri Feb 04 - Fri Mar 25 2022
- All Ages
- Free entry - meal prices vary between vendors.
Twilight Food Fair is back for the 2022 season!
Each summer for the past 32 years, Twilight Food Fair has attracted a buzzing crowd to Ted Mack Civic Park in North Sydney and is a firm favourite for families and those looking to make the most of the balmy evenings leading into the weekend. With a huge variety of great international cuisine options and exciting live music, it is no wonder why this has been one of the most popular events for the North Sydney area since 1990!
Get back out in the community and enjoy the return of live entertainment, BYO picnic rug, friends and family. Twilight Food Fair operates in a COVID-Safe manner and will be subject to NSW Public Health Orders and COVID Safety Plan requirements at the time of the event. We encourage people to bring a mask for when they order food, check-in using the QR codes and make purchases with contactless payments.
- Authentic Turkish Gozleme
- Bamboo Story
- Gelato Man
- New Mandras Cuisine
- Ola Lola
- Pizzera on the Road
- Chruby’ Dutch Pancakes
Music and Entertainment
- 11 February – Celebrate all things love ahead of Valentine’s Day with a musical performance by Tannah and Luke and a free flower crown making workshop.
- 18 February – Ben Fox Band
- 25 February – Adrian Joseph
- 4 March – Come and enjoy Carnivale celebrations with Brazilian dance and drum performances by Soul Drummer, participate in a drumming workshop and enjoy the musical stylings of Cavan Te
- 11 March – 2120 Music Management presents Lucie Tiger, Andy Penkow and Abigail Wighton
- 18 March – Jets Music
- 25 March – Commemorate your Twilight Food Fair experience with a free selfie magnet from Magnetic Shots Happy Twilighting!
Where: Ted Mack Civic Park; 220 Miller Street North Sydney
When: Fridays 4 Feb - 25 Mar 2022; 4.30-8.30pm
Cost: Free entry - meal prices vary between vendors
Tell them ellaslist sent you!