Toyota Country Music Festival In Tamworth January 2019
- Fri Jan 18 - Sun Jan 27 2019
Have your cowboy hats and boots ready - the Toyota Country Music Festival Tamworth is back in 2019!
Australia’s largest music festival sponsored by Toyota will take place over 10 days with 700 artists and 2800 events to get involved in.
Don’t Miss the Family Zone
There will be an entire precinct for family fun at Family Zone where kids of all ages are catered for with budget friendly rides and activities including a bungy jump trampoline, jumping castle, ferris wheel, cup and saucer rides, live performances and so much more! The festival also boasts ten nights of FREE family-friendly concerts in Tamworth’s biggest outdoor venue – Toyota Park. Open every day the Regional Australia Bank Family Zone is located in Kable Avenue, at the entrance to Toyota Park.
Some Other Top tips for families
- Experience buskers & street performers at Peel Street
- See the family concert in Toyota Park on Saturday 19 January
- Have a family ‘selfie’ at The Big Golden Guitar. Don’t forget to #TamworthNSW
- Watch the talent quests in Tamworth Town Hall
- See floats drive down Peel Street on Saturday 26 January
And lastly... don't miss Tamworth’s amazing playground!
Spend hours at the award winning Tamworth Regional Playground where children of all ages will find endless enjoyment. It has a skywalk, three giant slides, four towers, a bike track, junior and senior fitness circuits, a dual flying fox and a waterfall with a three-metre sway bridge.
Family Quick Links
- What's in the Family Zone
- Family Concert line up
- Kids Activities in Tamworth
- Camping and Accommodation
- Festival Info
Where: All over Tamworth! Performances in over 120 venues
When: 18-27 January 2019
Cost: See website for tickets
For more information, please visit the website.
Also read our article HERE about this amazing festival!