Book ahead for Thirlmere Festival of Steam at Trainworks (3-4 March)
- Sat Mar 03 - Sun Mar 04 2018
Mums & Bubs
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
FESTIVAL OF STEAM RUNS FROM 3-4 MARCH 1 2018.
Bring your family and friends to explore as the tiny town of Thirlmere turns into a bustling hub of activity with rides, craft, stalls, all day music and entertainment in the park and a street parade!
During the Festival of Steam you can also enjoy the largest collection of Rolling Stock in Australia, have a Steam Train trip and adventure through carriages from the past!
- Steam Train Rides: Saturday & Sunday BOOK AHEAD!
- Vintage Bus & Mini Train Rides: Saturday & Sunday
- Sheffield Train Demonstrations: Saturday & Sunday
- DIY Toy Train & Activity Station: Saturday & Sunday
- Carnival Rides, Music & Market Stalls: Sunday only
- Vintage Car Display, Model Railway Exhibition & Helicopter Rides: Sunday only
- Cogs Steam Show: Sunday only – 11am, 12pm & 1pm
- Grand Parade: Sunday 1pm
For more information about the free activities happening on the day please visit the official Festival of Steam website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review