Book ahead for Thirlmere Festival of Steam at Trainworks (3-4 March)
- Sat Mar 03 - Sun Mar 04 2018
Mums & Bubs
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
FESTIVAL OF STEAM RUNS FROM 3-4 MARCH 1 2018.
Bring your family and friends to explore as the tiny town of Thirlmere turns into a bustling hub of activity with rides, craft, stalls, all day music and entertainment in the park and a street parade!
During the Festival of Steam you can also enjoy the largest collection of Rolling Stock in Australia, have a Steam Train trip and adventure through carriages from the past!
- Steam Train Rides: Saturday & Sunday BOOK AHEAD!
- Vintage Bus & Mini Train Rides: Saturday & Sunday
- Sheffield Train Demonstrations: Saturday & Sunday
- DIY Toy Train & Activity Station: Saturday & Sunday
- Carnival Rides, Music & Market Stalls: Sunday only
- Vintage Car Display, Model Railway Exhibition & Helicopter Rides: Sunday only
- Cogs Steam Show: Sunday only – 11am, 12pm & 1pm
- Grand Parade: Sunday 1pm
For more information about the free activities happening on the day please visit the official Festival of Steam website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!