The Y Vacation Care - Summer School Holidays 2019/2020
- Thu Dec 19 2019 - Tue Jan 28 2020
The Y Vacation Care provides primary school-aged children with fun, engaging and diverse summer school holiday activities in a safe and nurturing environment.
Whilst the average school-aged child has up to 12 weeks of school holidays per year, parents often only receive 4 weeks, leaving a gap for parents to find suitable care for their children. Vacation Care at The Y is the perfect solution – providing parents with a Childcare Subsidy (CCS) eligible service throughout the holidays, where professional educators deliver high-quality programming full of a great variety of activities for engaged and entertained kids.
Their activity-based programs are developed by qualified educators who take into account individual children’s interests and needs, aimed at providing a wide variety of experiences for all children to enjoy. One day could include lots of fun science experiments, the next could be an exciting excursion to the zoo, and another could be learning about sustainability and making arts and crafts from recycled materials.
With 34 conveniently located Vacation Care services across Sydney, Central Coast, Hunter, and Wollongong regions, The Y is one of the state’s largest providers of Vacation Care and Before & After School Care services, and an accredited child-safe organisation by the Australian Childhood Foundation. The Y is committed to providing a fun, safe and nurturing environment for all children, at all times.
No two days are the same at The Y Vacation Care – with day camps, special visitors, excursions and more! Activities can include:
- Arts & crafts – paint plaster, build your own fish tank, or channel your inner Picasso!
- Sports & games – ninja warrior courses, BYO wheels day, and inflatable games
- Science & environment – fun science experiments, or learn about sustainability
- Music & dance – themed dress up days, learn a new instrument
- Excursions – to the zoo, museum, or local recreation centre for action-packed fun!
Summer Vacation Care at The Y runs throughout the Summer School Holidays, and is open to all primary school-aged children, including those completing year 6 in 2019 as well as those commencing Kindergarten in 2020.
To find a Y Vacation Care service near you, and learn more about the activities planned, visit the Y NSW website.
Booking is easy as 1-2-3!
- Find your local YMCA Vacation Care service
- Review their Vacation Care timetable
- Enrol with your local OSHC Service (if have not already) and Register for Vacation Care.
Where: Various public primary schools throughout NSW
When: Summer vacation care: Thursday 19 December - Tuesday 28 January 2019
Cost: Costs vary depending on excursion and activity
Places fill very quickly, contact them today!
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!