The Deep Ocean: Stem / Coding / Robotics Holiday Camp
- Wed Apr 14 - Fri Apr 16 2021
- From: $350.00
Unique STEM Camp in a fun and safe environment. Coding, robotics, science, engineer, problem-solving, critical thinking, teamwork and more!
In the autumn school holiday, New Path Education (NPE) is excited to co-host this fabulous STEM / CODING / ROBOTICS holiday camp with their partner PIEX, an innovative STEM education program provider. The uniquely designed 3 days holiday program featured the following:
- Educational content developed by a team of qualified teachers with expertise in science and ICT
- Multi-disciplinary contents aligned with Australian National Curriculum
- The program will be delivered by passionate educators with years of experience in STEM holiday camp and after school program events
- Project-based learning approach, encourage collaboration and problem solving
- Cultivate and nurture children's critical thinking, design thinking and creativity
- Flexible and enriched learning environment
- Differentiated activities and challenges tailored to meet children's learning needs at various ages and stages
- Balance between screen and off-screen activities
- High customer satisfaction with many happy returning students and families
What are the topic and learning experiences?
The main theme of this holiday camp is "Deep Ocean Exploration". Children will dive into the deep dark ocean in a high-tech submarine to explore the wonderful and mysterious ocean. They will be inspired by the incredible technology that is advancing ocean exploration, animal conservation and energy generation. Children will also learn about the science behind submarine and sailboat in our STEAM building challenges. Through the program, kids will find out how deep the ocean really is, explore what is hiding at the most solitary place on earth, and whether underwater turbines can solve energy problems in the world. Children will also have opportunities to illustrate and present their knowledge and understanding about deep ocean exploration in a fun coding and robotics project.
The program consists of a well-balanced mix of screen and off-screen activities including coding & robotics, science experiment and games, science topic learning and trivia, hands-on activities, etc. During the morning tea, lunchtime and afternoon tea break, children will also have supervised outdoor time in the playground followed by an indoor mindfulness programs when they can reenergise and refocus.
The program starts from 9:30am and finishes at 4.30pm. Supervision is provided half an hour before and after program. Parents can drop off between 9am-9.30am and pick up from 4:30pm- 5pm.
Limited space available, register your spot today!
Their programs are approved by Service NSW as eligible for Creative Kids Vouchers.
What to bring?
They will provide all laptops and robots so all your kids need to bring to the camp is:
- Lunch**, morning tea and afternoon tea
- Water bottle and hat.
- Children are to wear comfortable clothes with closed shoes. Please note that enclosed shoes are mandatory for safety reasons.
- Please apply sunscreen to children prior to arrival for their protection during outdoor play. Children will be asked to wear a hat when outdoors.**Lunch order is available for all 3 days, keep reading for more info.
Don't feel like packing kids' lunchbox in school holidays? No worries, they can help you place your lunch order from local shop. Freshly supplied and made by Pennant Hills Seafood, a standard box of fish and chips or salad in a big box for just $10 delivered to the classroom.
Where: Pennant Hills Community Centre. Ramsay Road. Pennant Hills
When: 14 - 16 April
Suitable Age: 6 - 12 years
Cost: $350 - $360
For more information on New Path Education's camp.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!