TASTE Camden: A Food, Wine and Music Festival
- Sun Sep 29 2019
- Mums & Bubs
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Celebrity chef 'Fast Ed' Halmagyi, will headline this year’s much-loved TASTE Camden!
This Food, Wine and Music Festival celebrating local food and wine suppliers, and local musicians by showcasing a number of these suppliers at a fun filled, family friendly event. There are live cooking demonstrations from celebrity chefs, as well as kids cooking workshops, jumping castle, face painting and live music performances.
There will be almost 100 food, drink and fresh produce stalls at this year’s event, including:
- Dolce Bacio, with traditional gelato and desserts;
- Acqua e Farina, serving woodfired pizza and homemade pasta;
- Cheeky Taco, with pulled beef tacos, nachos and churros for dessert;
- Yummy Time Dumpling, selling pork and chives and vegetarian dumplings;
- Baguette Brothers, making special Baguettes with seared beef, chicken or tofu, homemade coleslaw, aioli, chill and coriander;
- Istanbul Gozleme, with traditional Turkish Gozleme;
- Wheely Gourmet, serving Macedonian fusion cuisine;
- Goose on the Loose, selling Italian salami and pork crackling;
- Sugar and Spice Gourmet Foods, with pre-packaged jams, chutneys, sauces, dressings, oils and much more;
- The Chilli Project, selling chilli sauce, chilli jerky and chilli chips; and
- Local favourite, Burger Frank.
Where: Camden Town Farm
When: Sunday 29 September 2019, 12-5pm
Tell them ellaslist sent you!