Sydney's First Virtual Easter Egg Hunt
- Mon Apr 06 - Fri Apr 10 2020
Sydney's big Easter Egg hunts are one of our favourite traditions but sadly this year they are all but relegated to our own backyards and chaotically organised by ourselves.
But fear not, The Rocks has launched a new virtual Easter egg hunt competition for kids and adults alive! Plus you’ll have the chance to score a $100 voucher for one of the area’s high-end retailers.
How does it work? Starting from 9am each day, from now until Friday 10 April, an image of an egg will be hidden on one of The Rocks’ retailer webpages.
Once you’ve found the egg, submit your entry here by filling out a form with the location of the egg no later than 11.59pm that same day.
Entries are then compiled and a winner is drawn the next day.
- Handmade French baked goods from La Renaissance Café, which is now offering home delivery ($100 voucher)
- Fine Belgium chocolates from Guylian Belgian Chocolate Café ($100 voucher)
- Luxurious spa treatments or beauty products at Endota Spa The Rocks ($100 voucher)
- High-end natural French beauty products from L’Occitane ($100 voucher)
- Luxury homewares, scents and botanical body products from Dux Collection ($100 voucher)
Find out more information here!
Follow on Facebook for daily clues.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!