Sydney Living Museums: Annual Membership
- Thu Apr 22 - Wed Jun 30 2021
- From: $75.00
Sydney Living Museums cares for 12 of the most important historic houses, gardens and museums in NSW.
The best way to discover each of these unique houses, museums and gardens and their many stories is through a Sydney Living Museums Membership.
Membership gives you unlimited year-round access with plenty to see and do across the Museum of Sydney, Justice & Police Museum (open Thurs and Friday evenings from 22 April – 25 June), The Mint, Caroline Simpson Library & Research Collection, Vaucluse House or experience country life during colonial times at Elizabeth Farm and Meroogal or explore the exciting transformation of the Hyde Park Barracks.
Sydney Living Museums Membership Benefits
- Every membership includes free entry for up to four kids
- Free entry to Sydney Living Museums’ historic houses and museums including the new Hyde Park Barracks experience
- Free entry to exhibitions
- Ongoing discounts on kids’ activities and events including school holiday programs
- Discounts across retail and cafes
- Membership magazine posted to you quarterly
Sydney Living Museums Membership Costs
Membership costs start at $75 for one adult and $135 for two adults.
Each membership includes free entry to museums and exhibitions for up to four children from 4 - 15 years of age when accompanied by the adult member.
Visit their website to find out more about Sydney Living Museums memberships.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!