Sydney Christmas Fair
- Fri Dec 04 - Sun Dec 13 2020
- From: $5.00
Celebrate the festive season over two jam-packed weekends this December! .
This family-friendly extravaganza will feature a huge line-up of entertainment for all the family to enjoy, including all your favourite Carnival Rides and Games, Water Activities, interactive Elf Workshops, Gingerbread House Party, Outdoor Cinema, Letters to Santa and so much more!
Get into the spirit of Christmas at the Sydney Christmas Fair and look forward to:
- Carnival Rides: Check out the 2-hour unlimited rider wristbands and enjoy carnival rides for all ages, including dodgem cars, wave swinger and a classic carousel.
- Carnival Games: Hoping to win a prize that is worth its weight in gold? Go fish! Grab a net and maybe get your hands wet, as you fish around to scoop up that one little swimmer that catches your eye!
- Water Activities: Stay cool on the hot summer weekends on the Epic Race! Dare to swoosh down the massive slide and then do it all again!
- Gingerbread House Party: Dance to the beat or sing a Christmas Carol with Jinglelena at the kids' disco.
- Elf Workshops: Let the kids tap into their creative side and enjoy an interactive workshop where they can write a letter to Santa in the North Pole or make a Christmas card!
- Outdoor Cinema: Enjoy classic Christmas movies with kids under the night sky. Movie titles will be released soon. Movie times are Friday and Saturday nights at 7:30pm. Please secure your seat when booking your event tickets.
- Stuff your Stocking!: The kids will have a ball stuffing their stocking from the Elf workshops located throughout the event. *Not included in the entry fee.
- Santa Photos - Pets & Kids: Give a jolly grin when you get your Santa Photo taken with the big guy himself, plus bring your furry friends for the photo too! Visiting Santa will be a contactless experience; Santa will be 1.5 metres away from anyone posing for their photo. *Not included in the entry fee.
- 2hrs Free Parking: The Entertainment Quarter has two hours free parking and plenty of public transport including the light rail and metro buses.
If you purchase the 2hr Unlimited Rider Wristband, then entry is included in this purchase. If you are not purchasing the wristband, a $5 Entry Redemption Ticket is required. This ticket can be redeemed within the park for 1 x Game OR 1 x Ride. There is also an additional Stuff-Ur-Stocking add on ticket for $8.00 available for those that would like to participate in some festive Christmas Fun!
Where: Entertainment Quarter, 122 Lang Rd, Moore Park
When: 4 -6 Dec and 11-13 Dec.
Cost: $25 with a 2 hour Unlimited Rider Wristband, including entry.
Tickets are available at the gate but due to capacity restrictions, it is strongly recommended that you pre-purchase tickets online.
For more information visit their website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!