Sugar Republic 2021
- Sat Nov 06 - Sat Dec 25 2021
- From: $5.00
Who doesn't love a bit of sugar?! Well, Sydney does so much that it's got a dedicated space in honour of all things chocolate, lollies and desserts!
Sugar Republic is Sydney's ode to sugar and it's as sweet as you'd imagine! Kids, adults, families and anyone who loves sweet treats should make their way to Sugar Republic in the Rocks for a dessert-themed immersive experience.
There are loads of sweet treats on offer at Sugar Republic including a stack of Christmas goodies especially for the festive season:
- A lifesize lolly claw machine you can go inside
- A pool of marshmallows
- A sprinkles ball pit
- Chocolate and popcorn swings
- A saloon dedicated to Bubble-O Bills
- An entire room dedicated to iconic Australian biscuits
- A party zone to celebrate the 130th birthday of lolly brand Allen's
- A pink Christmas forest and Candyland
- A Tinseltown
- A giant two-metre-high neon Santa artwork by artist Travis Price.
Where: Sugar Republic, 47 George Street, (enter via Atherden Street), The Rocks
When: Until 25 December 2021
Cost: General Admission for one hour entry: Adults - $35 (plus booking fee) ; Children Under 16 - $25 (plus booking fee); Infant under 2 years - $5 (plus booking fee). Children must be accompanied by an adult ticket holder.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!