Stomp The Harvest Grapes At Urban Winery Sydney
- Fri Mar 08 - Sun Mar 31 2019
- Parents Only
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
At any winery, harvest is the ultimate time of year, and Urban Winery Sydney is the only place in the city where you can be part of it all. On this harvest tour, after being greeted in the winery, your group is taken on a tour through the facility to experience the art of the winemaking process right from stomping the grapes to sampling wines during different stages of the maturing process.
Over four weekends in March, you can undertake this wine-lovers tour, which lasts for around 90 minutes and is priced at $100 per ticket.
The tour includes:
• Tour of the Urban Winery
• Opportunity to hop in the tubs to stomp the grapes
• Sampling wines right from the tanks and barrels
• Exploring the aroma, structure and palate-feel of each
• Enjoy a shared NSW charcuterie and cheese platter
• Souvenir bottle of A. Retief wine to take home
When: 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th, 30th and 31st March 2019, 11 am and 1 pm slots available
Where: Building 121, Bent Street The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park
Cost: $100 per ticket
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review