STEM Punks - Virtual Spring Holiday Camp (8 years+)
- Mon Sep 21 - Fri Oct 02 2020
- From: $49.00
September School Holidays are nearly here! And STEM Punks popular online classes are back. Due to their successful one-week STEM Camp last holidays, this time there’s TWO weeks of online classes!
- Pirate Treasure (Monday 21st September) - Learn about Pirate Treasure Maps and use the micro:bit to code your own secret path to the hidden treasure.
- Arduino Inventor (Tuesday 22nd September) - Learn how to use the Arduino Microcontroller to create innovative solutions. You will learn about Electronics, Sensors, and how to create code to talk to the Microcontroller.
- Future City Designer (Wednesday 23rd September) - Learn the challenges of future city designs and create innovative solutions for liveable cities. You will learn how to use 3D Design tools and Coding to make your cities interactive.
- Space Habitats (Thursday 24th September) - Learn about the challenges of living in space and the exploration of other planets. You will learn new STEM skills in 3D Design and Coding to create your own liveable Space Habitat.
- Electronics Explorer (Friday 25th September)- Learn about Electronic Circuits and apply new STEM skills to make your own innovative circuit designs.
- Drones Search and Rescue (Monday 28th September) - Learn how Drones are used in Search & Rescue Operations. You will learn how to use 3D Design Tools to design your own Drone Solution and use Coding to control your Drone in a 3D world.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (Tuesday 29th September) - Learn about Design Thinking and how to transform ideas into valuable outcomes. You learn how to use 3D Design Tools to visualise your creations and use rapid prototyping for fast iteration of your ideas. You will learn about Entrepreneurial Thinking and how to create value for your potential customers.
- Prehistoric Zoo Designer (Wednesday 30th September) - Learn about prehistoric creatures and design your own awesome Prehistoric Zoo. You will learn new STEM skills including Biology, 3D Design, and Coding.
- micro:bit Coding (Thursday 1st October) - Learn how to create Code for the BBC micro:bit, a small micro-controller. No prior skills needed, if you are new to Coding or have recently started with Coding then this class is for you.
- Roller Coaster Designer (Friday 2nd October) - Learn how to create your own 3D Roller Coaster design and use Coding to create an interactive Theme Park.
When: 21 September - 2 October 2020
Cost: $49 per day
For further information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!