Central Coast Council: Spring Holiday Workshops
- Sat Sep 26 - Sun Oct 11 2020
Did you know that the Central Coast is the 3rd largest urban area in New South Wales? There's an abundance of things to do in the great outdoors from kayaking, bike riding and surfing. In between the energetic activity, if you are looking for a creative or technical outlet these school holidays, check out these fabulous 'In Real Life' and digital workshops,
Take a break from the sun and surf and let your kids get creative with these exciting 'in person' workshops:
- Clay Moulding Workshop - Kibble Park, Gosford - 28th September
- Clay Moulding Workshop - The Chapman Building - 29th September
- Clay Moulding Workshop - Toukley Community Hall - 30th September
- MMAD Performance Workshop - Creative Hub, The Entrance - 2nd October
- MMAD Performance Workshop - Toukley - 6th October
- MMAD Performance Workshop - Kibble Park, Gosford - 7th October
- Clay Moulding Workshop - Creative Hub, The Entrance - 8th October
- MMAD Performance Workshop - Chapman Building, Wyong - 9th October
Places are strictly limited, so visit the website and BOOK NOW!
The Library Online is also offering some wonderful digital experiences, which your kids can enjoy from the comfort of home. These activities will be available on-demand for the entire school holiday period!
- School Holiday Storytime: Storytime via Coast Connect.
- School Holiday Spring Explorers: The 'Spring Explorer' kit comes with a trusty magnifying glass, materials to make your own binoculars, seeds to plant and activity sheets full of fun nature play ideas. Register by Sunday 20 September and collect your pack from the library from 22 September.
- School Holiday Wigglebot Mania: Design and build your own Wigglebot in this fun and interactive activity. Register by Sunday 20 September - then collect your Wigglebot pack from your nominated branch from Tuesday 22 September.
- School Holiday Spring Baby animals: Celebrate Spring with some adorable baby animals from Sweet Valley, learn about where they live, what they eat and how to take care of them.
For more information and to book, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!