Snapology: Robotics, STEM & Gaming Spring Holiday Camps
- Sat Sep 29 - Sun Oct 14 2018
Take time off your hands while your kids play, learn, and make life long friends. Snapology offer amazing themes for their school holiday camps.
ellaslist readers recieve a $20 discount on bookings.
1st program: Amusement Park Engineers (for kids ages 7-14)
Design your own amusement park in this super fun program! Learn how to use LEGO® bricks and other building materials to make coasters and other awesome rides. Can you design the next Disney World?
- Explore the scientific method and engineering design process
- Develop appropriate strategies for logical problem solving
- Learn about mechanical movement and energy
- Potential and kinetic energy, gears, pulleys, motors
2nd program: Snapology Superheroes (for kids ages 5-14)
To the Batcave, Snapology fans! Design your own superhero using LEGO® bricks, create your own adventure and comic strip. Have a blast as you create your own fantasy world of superheroes. What kind of superpowers do you have?
- Develop presentations involving relevant facts and descriptive details
- Engage in a topic centred group conversation
- Develop appropriate, on task questions, elaborate on stated facts
3rd program: Basic Engineers (for kids ages 4-6)
Young students build fun and simple models using DUPLO® blocks. By playing with and manipulating the models, they experience pulleys, levers, gears, wheels and axles while exploring energy, buoyancy, and balance. Classes include free-building time to promote creativity.
- Develop basic engineering and mechanical ideas
- Gears, pulleys, momentum, gravity, friction, balance, and energy
- Practice early science skills
- Practice skills such as measurement and experimentation
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!