Snapology: Robotics, STEM & Gaming Spring Holiday Camps
- Sat Sep 29 - Sun Oct 14 2018
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Take time off your hands while your kids play, learn, and make life long friends. Snapology offer amazing themes for their school holiday camps.
ellaslist readers recieve a $20 discount on bookings.
1st program: Amusement Park Engineers (for kids ages 7-14)
Design your own amusement park in this super fun program! Learn how to use LEGO® bricks and other building materials to make coasters and other awesome rides. Can you design the next Disney World?
- Explore the scientific method and engineering design process
- Develop appropriate strategies for logical problem solving
- Learn about mechanical movement and energy
- Potential and kinetic energy, gears, pulleys, motors
2nd program: Snapology Superheroes (for kids ages 5-14)
To the Batcave, Snapology fans! Design your own superhero using LEGO® bricks, create your own adventure and comic strip. Have a blast as you create your own fantasy world of superheroes. What kind of superpowers do you have?
- Develop presentations involving relevant facts and descriptive details
- Engage in a topic centred group conversation
- Develop appropriate, on task questions, elaborate on stated facts
3rd program: Basic Engineers (for kids ages 4-6)
Young students build fun and simple models using DUPLO® blocks. By playing with and manipulating the models, they experience pulleys, levers, gears, wheels and axles while exploring energy, buoyancy, and balance. Classes include free-building time to promote creativity.
- Develop basic engineering and mechanical ideas
- Gears, pulleys, momentum, gravity, friction, balance, and energy
- Practice early science skills
- Practice skills such as measurement and experimentation
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!