School Holiday Art-Making Workshops In The Rocks
- Wed Sep 30 - Wed Oct 07 2020
Join the S.H. Ervin Gallery these holidays for some fun art-making workshops!
- You will create your own handmade sketchbook to paint in then you will explore the Observatory Hill Park, and paint/draw some landscape en plein air. (weather permitting)
- Wednesday 30 September, 10am – 3pm
Embracing ME – Self-Portrait Painting:
- Create your own self-portrait painting utilising a variety of materials, you will take home your own inspired self-portrait painting on canvas.
- Friday 2 October, 10am – 3pm
Fantasy Figures – 3D Paper Sculpture:
- Create your own 3D fantasy figure sculpture, exploring building and constructing a figure using their imagination and creativity.
- Tuesday 6 October 10am – 3pm
Jewels of Colour – Make your own jewellery:
- Design and create a range of colourfully decorated polymer clay jewellery pieces that you can take home and wear. Experience the creative process from designing shapes and construction to decoration.
- Wednesday 7 October, 10am – 3pm
Where: Watson Road, Observatory Hill, The Rocks
What to bring: Covered shoes and an apron or old clothes, your lunch & a drink.
Cost: $100 (includes all materials). Creative Kids vouchers accepted.
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!