Launch Of Kids’ Corner By Pastry Chef Anna Polyviou
- Tue Oct 22 2019
- From: $45.00
Head to the Grounds of Alexandria to celebrate the launch of Kids’ Corner, a new cookbook by pastry chef Anna Polyviou.
Created for real families, it’s a fun and colourful approach to cooking with the young, and young at heart, that is bound to excite and inspire budding little chefs everywhere.
- Meet Kids’ Corner author and pastry chef Anna Polyviou.
- Take a selfie inside Anna’s Up, Up & Away cake (yep, it’s a huge hot air balloon cake with a photo booth inside that will be cut at 8pm for everyone to try!).
- The kids can try their luck on Anna’s Chocolate Piñatas, with two ready for smashing both at 7pm and 7:45pm! They’ll find loads of lollies inside and two lucky winners will take home a G-Shock Watch and a KENWOOD machine, but which Piñatas will they be hiding it?
- Have a boogie while the DJ spins funky tunes.
- Take home a copy of Anna’s Kids’ Corner book packed full of fun recipes to try at home and a goodie bag full of Anna’s favourite ingredients.
Tickets include entry, snacks and a gift bag worth $40, including a copy of the cookbook!
Where: The Grounds of Alexandria
When: October 22, 6:30pm-8:30pm
See the website for more details.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!