Keep The Kids Busy With Merlin’s Education Toolbox
- Wed Apr 15 - Fri Jul 31 2020
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Merlin’s Education Toolbox is inspired by Merlin's attractions and aims to provide much-needed assistance to teachers and parents facilitating home-schooling lessons for children during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The toolbox features a variety of worksheets, activities and videos available for the public to download for free.
They cover the following range of Science, History, Maths and English topics inspired by their attractions and designed to meet the needs of various school stages.
- Educational worksheets with topics including habitats, the food web, conservation, animal life-cycles, Maths with LEGO and more.
- Inspirational and educational videos which celebrate the amazing work Merlin Entertainments and its attractions have facilitated in the conservation space, such as turtle and shark rescues, SEA LIFE Sydney’s ‘Miracle Ray’ Ani and much more.
- Past attraction Facebook Live sessions so you can catch up on what’s been happening including croc feeds, koala cuddles and dugong story time.
- A ‘Just for Fun’ section which aims to break up the day with creative activities including colouring sheets featuring WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo’s favourites and themed craft-making such as marine animal Easter egg craft.
And for those who are excited to visit Merlin Entertainments’ amazing attractions IN REAL LIFE once they reopen, there will be a massive 50% discount on pre-purchased tickets for one day only on Monday 20 April 2020! The ticket sale commences at 10am and tickets can be purchased from each attraction’s website.
For further information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!