Grab Your Sydney Living Museums Membership in time for the School Holidays
- Tue Mar 12 - Sun Jun 30 2019
- From: $130.00
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Sydney Living Museums cares for 12 of the most important historic houses, gardens and museums in NSW.
The best way to discover each of these unique houses, museums and gardens and their many stories is through a Sydney Living Museums Membership.
Membership gives you unlimited year-round access with plenty to see and do across the Museum of Sydney, Justice & Police Museum, Susannah Place Museum, The Mint, Caroline Simpson Library & Research Collection, Elizabeth Bay House, Vaucluse House and Rose Seidler House, or experience country life during colonial times at original homesteads Elizabeth Farm, Rouse Hill House & Farm and Meroogal or be the first to explore the exciting transformation of the Hyde Park Barracks Museum, reopening late 2019.
Their membership provides year-long benefits and savings, which include:
- Unlimited FREE entry to 12 museums and historic houses
- FREE exhibition entry including the current How Cities Work exhibition with Lonely Planet and James Gulliver Hancock and Rouse Hill House & Farm in LEGO® Bricks
- Free entry for up to four kids
- Discounts across a year-long program of events including kids activities and school holiday programs
- Discounts across retail and cafes
- And more!
A household membership is from $130 for a year and includes four (4) kids for FREE, two(2) FREE guest passes and loads of other benefits.
Start your children's curiosity in Sydney’s history today! For more information or to purchase a membership, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!