Fun & Thrills At Jamberoo Action Park This Summer
- Sat Dec 21 2019 - Wed Jan 29 2020
- From: $10.00
Looking for a great family experience with something for everyone? Want quality entertainment in a natural setting where no two rides are ever the same? This season, experience Jamberoo Action Park…where you control the action!
Just an hour south of Sydney, NSW’s largest family owned and operated water theme park features a host of world class rides and attractions.
The attention to detail, well-trained staff and variety of park attractions come directly from the passion and supervision of being 100% privately owned and operated.
Set amongst the mountains in Jamberoo and with the back-drop of the spectacular Illawarra escarpment, Jamberoo Action Park is positioned to deliver an entertainment experience unlike any other.
When you spend a day or invest in a season at Jamberoo Action Park – you are entering a place where you will have the experience of a lifetime…
Here’s more about some of the rides and features at Jamberoo Action Park:
* The Perfect Storm - surrounded by darkness, cracks of thunder and streaks of lightening, you will travel through 3 tornados, deep inside the tallest, longest, most exciting water ride of its kind in the world…
* The Funnel Web – at speeds up to 30km you’ll twist and turn before entering the spider’s lair – a giant funnel, and a great photo opportunity beside the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD Funnel Web spider sculpture.
* The Taipan - those brave enough to enter the belly of the snake will experience a high intensity thrill as their raft twirls mysteriously down a completely tubular waterslide in and out of darkness.
* Banjo's Billabong – the largest aqua play structure built in the southern hemisphere with over 200 water cannons, cranks, and sprays, six water slides across 4 storeys all drenched by 2 huge buckets that tip 1800litres over the structure every few minutes
* Outback Bay – one of the largest wave pools in NSW, this has something for everyone. Outback Bay is a hit for all.
* Billabong Beach – at a warm 26 degrees all season long, the little ones will have smiles from ear-to-ear as they gallivant around the beach with heated shallow pools, mini water slides and fun water jets.
* Surf Hill - a speed slide which features an 18 metre drop and wave like rollers, competitive fun seekers will revel as they race their friends in one of eight lanes of action.
* Rapid River - an action-packed attraction, riders sit atop rubber rafts as they travel the river's course meeting bucking rapids, cascading waterfalls and waves up to 1.5 metres high.
When all the fun gets too much Jamberoo Action Park's many places to eat provide just the energy kick needed to keep the action going.
Food stops include scrumptious seafood from Bombora Seafood, a huge variety of ice creams to choose from at Bombora Scoop and mouth-watering burgers from the Burger Barn.
For those who prefer to bring their own lunch, various picnic areas and coin operated BBQ's are available around the Park.
Admission into the Park covers all rides and attractions and parking is free, so you can experience all that Jamberoo Action Park has to offer all day long.
Where: Jamberoo Action Park,1215 Jamberoo Road – 1 hour south of Sydney; 10 mins from Kiama
When: Until end of January 2020; 10am-5pm
Cost: Check website for details
For more information visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!