Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park - Winter School Holiday Activities
- Sat Jul 04 - Sun Jul 19 2020
- From: $19.00
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Being the largest collection of Australian animals on the planet, with over 2000 animals across 260 Aussie species, Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park is the perfect place to get closer to the native animals you love. These holidays Featherdale is launching a suite of new animal encounters, allowing guests right into the animal enclosure with a keeper, to help feed the animals and snap an unforgettable selfie!
The unique wildlife experiences this July school holidays include:
- Dingo Puppy Cuddles - Daily at 10am and 1:30pm, have a special cuddle with this year’s new puppies, just born on Mother’s Day
- Koalas Up Close - Come into the enclosure to help set the eucalyptus feeding branches for the day
- Penguin Encounters - Be guided into the enclosure to meet our Little Penguin colony and help feed them
- Pelican Encounters- Get closer than ever to those big bills and help feed them with some yummy fish!
- Lorikeet Feeding - Be surrounded in colour by our incredible Aussie lorikeets
- Quokka Selfies - Step into our Quokka enclosure with a keeper and learn more about this famously named ‘happiest animal in the world‘ and snap a smiley selfie!
- Tree Kangaroo Encounter - Unique and mysterious, the Tree Kangaroo is a creature you’ll never forget!
Where: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217-229 Kildare Road, Doonside
When: Daily. See website for full details.
Cost: Encounters start at $20 per person. See the website for full details.
When you visit, forget your mobile phones! To add to the experience, Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park’s popular Managing Director, Zookeeper Chad (IG: @zookeeper_chad) has created a series of animal introductions which can be downloaded by visitors at the park at the animal enclosures of the parks most popular animals - koalas, cassowary, crocodile and more! It’s a great way for kids to learn more about the amazing animals that call Australia home.
For further information and to book online, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!