Family & Kids Open Day at State Library of NSW in October 2018
- Sat Oct 06 2018
Be the first to visit the State Library of NSW to see the new galleries and learning centre on Saturday 6 October.
There will be six free exhibitions, interactive digital experiences and a rich program of fun activities for the whole family.
- Smoking Ceremony on library steps at 10am
- craft activities
- dress ups
- kids tours
- adventure trail
- free workshops on family history, using the library and HSC workshops
- Curator talks and special tours
- Author talks
- Balloon twisters
- Kids workshops with children's author and illustrator Aura Parker (11am-12pm) and author Tim Harris (2-3pm)
- Spellbound Storytellers sharing stories in Tamil and Hindi
- Zine making workshop (12-12.45pm) 10yrs+
Where: State Library of NSW, Corner of Macquarie Street and Shakespeare Place, Sydney
When: Saturday 6 October 2018; 10am-4pm
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!