Family-friendly New Year's Eve Celebrations In Parramatta Park
- Mon Dec 31 2018
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
Watch in wonder as Parramatta’s skyline sparkles with light and colour this New Year’s Eve in the stunning grounds of the World Heritage-listed Parramatta Park.
There will be a host of entertainment and family-friendly activities, followed by a huge fireworks finale!
- Live music and entertainment across two stages – performances by and ‘meet and greets’ with characters from Hotel Transylvania and Splashdance, a high energy Disney sing-and-dance-along, and classic swing tunes from the Golden Era (Sydney Jazz Orchestra). Plus, don’t miss MC host Monica Trapaga (Play School).
- Amusement rides and face painting
- Colourful roving entertainers including stilt walkers and Circus Solarus – take a selfie or join in their circus antics!
- Delicious food and snacks – indulge in a range of fantastic dinner options and tasty snacks from slow-cooked meats and Korean BBQ, to dumplings, sweet treats and more
- Spectacular fireworks finale – look to the skies at 9pm and experience a rush of light and colour during a grand fireworks finale with three amazing displays
Don't forget your picnics and blankets so you can enjoy the night in comfort.
Where: Parramatta Park, Parramatta
When: Monday, 31 December 2018; 4pm-9pm
For more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review