Emerge Festival 2019 in Sydney's North Shore
- Sun Sep 01 - Sun Oct 13 2019
Children are spoilt for choice this spring with a collection of creative, colourful and entertaining events, workshops and activities at the Emerge Festival.
Hosted by Willoughby City Council, Emerge Festival is the North Shore’s biggest and brightest spring festival including dozens of activities and entertainment for children, teens and young people.
Willoughby City Council Mayor Gail Giles-Gidney said there was a huge mix of activities, particularly during the school holidays.
“We’ve tried to better cater for teenagers and young adults, including video gaming, a rock climbing wall and creative workshops,” Mayor Giles-Gidney said.
- StreetFair, 7 September, Chatswood
- Watch the street parade from 10.30am and see over 700 people show off their costumes and dance
- Magical Lane – a fantasy world for younger children, including unicorn rides, farm animals and a jumping castle
- Chatswood Mall - circus, cosplay, K-pop and beatboxing performances
- Rock climbing wall – Anderson Street, free
- Kidzone Stage - performances from the North Shore’s best dance schools
- StreetFair Arcade - Join the Australian Esports League and play Just Dance, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Mario Tennis Aces, Tekken 7 or Asphalt 9 on your mobile with Gameloft.
- Festival Oasis, 28 September-13 October, The Concourse, Chatswood. Loads of school holiday activities perfect for tweens. Dig into DIY workshops, a silent disco, LEGO® and slime making workshops, Bollywood dance workshops and lots more..
- Pet Festival – POSTPONED due to bad weather. Date to be confirmed.
Where: Various locations in Chatswood
When: 7 Sept - 13 Oct 2019
To see the full list of events and for more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!