Emerge Festival 2018 – A Kids’ Paradise on the North Shore
- Sat Sep 01 - Sun Sep 30 2018
Tell them ellaslist sent you:
A children’s paradise will emerge this September and October for a new, colourful and entertaining experience at the Emerge Festival on Sydney's North Shore.
Hosted by Willoughby City Council’s the North Shore biggest and brightest spring festival, Emerge brings nearly 60 events, including dozens for children, teens and young people.
Street Parade & Fair: Saturday 1 September; 10am-4pm
- Magical Lane – a fantasy world for younger children, including unicorn rides, farm animals, jumping castle and face painting
- Kidzone – gymnastics, dance, hip hop show and all that is tween
- The Concourse – circus, kung fu workshop, hip hop workshop, cheer leading workshops
- Esports Stage – gaming central for beginners and the most dedicated gaming and CosPlay enthusiasts
Festival Oasis: 3-5 October, 11am – late.
Perfect for tweens, children and families with loads of school holiday activities. Go backstage at The Concourse for free dance classes, dig into DIY workshops - slime making, dream catcher and tie dying. Parents can relax in The Concourse restaurants while the kids are entertained. Free family movies each night from 5pm, a perfect place for a picnic, grabbing something delicious from The Concourse restaurants
Babe: 2 September. Movie screening accompanied by the Willoughby Symphony Orchestra. The Concourse
The Gruffalo: 9-12 September. Live on stage, The Concourse
Pre-Schoolers Bush Scrambles: 12 September, 10am - 11:30am
Jeral Puppets: 25, 28 & 30 September; 10.30-11.30am. Three Little Pigs
To see the full list of events and for more information, visit the website.
Tell them ellaslist sent you!
Reviews get lonely too
Be awesome and write a review